Each project I talk about on this blog is usually executed over multiple days. This page is where you can find each of those posts that describe the project as I worked on it.
This project is about:
A way to generate sets of links that are readable and easy to refer back to.
Follow along with my work on Context Pages:
- Day 1: Building a tool to generate context pages
- Day 2: Building a tool to generate context pages
- Day 3: Wrestling with OEmbed and Metadata
- Day 4: Getting links archived - research spike
- Day 5: Simple Wayback Machine Archiving
- Day 6: Looking into Memento and Readability processing
- Day 7: Connecting to Twitter
- Day 8: Getting a Twitter Thread
- Day 9: Handle a Twitter Thread
- Day 10: Getting Quoted Tweets
- Day 11: Getting Twitter Media and Links
- Day 12: Building a block to show link data
- Day 13: Getting Twitter Threads Working
- Day 14: Testing the Contexter in action
- Day 15: Working with Eleventy's Compiler
- Day 16: Embeds and Archive Pages
- Day 17: Digging deeper into Memento and Restructuring Async Operations
- Day 18: Ok, I used it a whole bunch. Now time to adjust.