This is my outpost for documenting and live blogging my work on various side projects. Occasionally it is also the place I write about stuff I learned or useful information. Sometimes it can also be a place for rough writing that is dev-adjacent but doesn't really make sense for my main blog.
Technology won't save the world, but you can.
Latest Post: Trying HTMX
Doing some testing around trying out HTMX for other projects.
Projects Thus Far
- Context Timelines | Days worked: 23 | Status: In-progress
- Dev Blog | Days worked: 43 | Status: v1
- Context Pages | Days worked: 18 | Status: In-progress
- Backreads | Days worked: 0 | Status: In-progress
- Public Notebook | Days worked: 6 | Status: In-progress
- Context Timelines | Context Center Timelines - Day 23 - Fix Context Center Deploy action
- Context Timelines | Context Center Timelines - Day 22 - Test it to death
- Public Notebook | Day 6 - Process YAML to decide if the file is public.
- Dev Blog | Update build process to Node 16.
- Public Notebook | Day 5 - Iterate some dirs cast some hashmaps.
- Public Notebook | Day 4 - Getting folders in here
- Public Notebook | Day 3 - Back at it
- Public Notebook | Day 2 - More Futzing
- Public Notebook | Day 1 - We try new things.
- Context Timelines | Context Center Timelines - Day 21 - Slug Fixes.
Things I LearnedMore Things I Learned
- Trying HTMX
- Why you should find the Mastodon instance that works for you
- Play to Find Out: On Showing Your (Code) Work
- Product: Markdown It Find and Replace Plugin
- Product: Eleventy Plugin Dart-Sass
- Come With Us If You Want to Live
- The Perks Are Great. Just Don’t Ask Us What We Do
- prefers-color-scheme: Hello darkness, my old friend